Journal of Trauma Nursing
The Journal of Trauma Nursing is the only peer reviewed journal dedicated to trauma nursing. It is the official publication of the Society of Trauma Nursing.
There will be six Issues of JTN in 2014!
STN Conference Evaluation Forms
- Pediatric Trauma: Headed in the Right Direction
- Spine Trauma – The Top 10 Things You Should Know
- Opening Session & Welcome: President's Address and Annual Meeting
- Plenary Session I: Mass Casualties – Is This the New Normal?
- Acute Traumatic Brain Injury In Children – Reviewing the Evidence
- Research Projects that Come from your Trauma Registry
- Trauma & Coagulopathy – Guidelines for Reversal (10:00 AM)
- Controversies in Pre-Hospital Care
- Sports-Related Concussion Injury (10:00 AM)
- Managing Peds Trauma – When There's No Peds Trauma Center
- Oral Abstract Winners – Evidence Based Practice
- Rural Trauma Centers – Engagement & Telemedicine
- The Mangled Extremity (11:10 AM)
- Sports-Related Concussion Injury (11:10 AM)
- To CT or Not to CT? That is the Question
- Oral Abstract Winners – Research
- Trauma & Coagulopathy – Guidelines for Reversal (1:30 PM)
- Disaster-Related Diseases & Complications
- The Mangled Extremity (1:30 PM)
- Daybreak Plenary Session II – What's Happening with the New Green Book?
- Plenary Session III – Trauma Resuscitation
- Plenary Session IV – Nagging Trauma Issues
- Distinguished Lectureship
- Plenary Session V – Rapid Fire Countdown
- Overall Conference Evaluation
- Injury Prevention Survey