Journal of Trauma Nursing
The Journal of Trauma Nursing is the only peer reviewed journal dedicated to trauma nursing. It is the official publication of the Society of Trauma Nursing.
There will be six Issues of JTN in 2014!
16th Annual Conference
High Stakes Challenges in Trauma Care
April 3 - 5, 2013
Caesars Palace – Las Vegas, Nevada
About the Annual ConferenceWelcome to Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada for the 16th Annual Society of Trauma Nurses conference, High Stakes Challenges in Trauma Care, April 3rd – April 5th, 2013 at Caesar’s Palace. The Society anticipates an audience of over 500 nursing professionals working in the field of trauma. Join other nurses involved in the care of trauma patients and the management of trauma programs and trauma systems. Then enjoy the beautiful desert scenery or try your luck at the tables.
Refunds for cancellations prior to February 22, 2013 will be processed less a $50.00 fee. Cancellation received between February 22 and April 3 will receive a 50% refund. STN regrets that refunds will not be given for cancellations after April 3 as well as no-shows. All refunds will be processed after April 5, 2013.
2013 Conference Highlights
- Plenary sessions – You’ll find plenary sessions that span the breadth of trauma topics from public health initiatives in dealing with violence to videotaping trauma resuscitations. The speakers include both civilian and military experts.
- Multiple concurrent sessions – In response to your request for more diverse clinical topics, we have increased the total number of concurrent sessions from 15 to 21!
- Clinical topics – Both the breakout and plenary sessions again have more clinical content, designed to meet the needs of trauma professionals in a variety of work settings.
- Poster Abstract CE – The Thursday afternoon welcome reception will once again offer the option of earning continuing education (CE) for poster abstract reviews.
- Special Interest Groups/Committees are on Thursday afternoon, before the reception. This is a great opportunity to network with others in your special interest area.