Journal of Trauma Nursing
The Journal of Trauma Nursing is the only peer reviewed journal dedicated to trauma nursing. It is the official publication of the Society of Trauma Nursing.
There will be six Issues of JTN in 2014!
The STN List Serve, and correlating attachments are available to STN members only. We welcome you to learn more about the benefits of membership.STN MEMBERS: Login to access the Listserv sign-up forms.
- Advantages to participating in this list serve include:
- Post questions you may have related to clinical practice, operations, finance, and regional/national issues related to trauma care
- Exchange ideas and network with other trauma care providers throughout the world
- Exclusive list serve for those interested specifically in pediatrics
- Monthly electronic newsletters
- Archived attachments filed by subject