Journal of Trauma Nursing
The Journal of Trauma Nursing (JTN) is the only peer reviewed journal dedicated to trauma nursing. It is the official publication of the Society of Trauma Nurses. Members receive a quarterly subscription to the journal as well as online access to the entire journal content, the ability to print articles and search archives.
To access JTN Online enter your STN Member username and password. After logging in a link to JTN Online will be activated.If you experience problems accessing JTN online, please contact the publisher member support team at 1-866-489-0443 or email Memberservice@LWW.com.
TIP – Take advantage of all JTN Online has to offer. Register for an account, subscribe to the RSS feed, sign up for eTOC, etc.
JTN's mission is to provide original articles and information that reflect the practice of trauma nursing in the areas of clinical practice, education, health policy and administration, and research. JTN focuses on innovations, trends and important issues that have an impact on the trauma patient and trauma nursing. JTN is intended for all professionals involved in trauma care, from first responder through rehabilitation.
Try Journal of Trauma Nursing (JTN) for the iPad - Download Now to Access the Free Full Issue!
A New Way to Look at JTN
JTN’s dynamic iPad app combines the reading experience of print with enhanced features and tools that include:
- Fast, easy navigation of full-text articles
- Adjustable text sizing with “pinch and zoom”
- Engaging multimedia and supplemental digital content (SDC)
- Ability to store or delete downloaded issues
- Fast issue browsing through Quick View and linked Table of Contents
- Convenient notification when a new issue becomes available
- Links to the JTN website for more content and features
GoalsTo provide readers with articles that:
- Will become the standard of care for the trauma patient.
- Constitute a forum for authors to share opinions, methods and innovations to influence readers' practices.
- Represent the broad range of issues related to the trauma patient.
- Aspire the highest levels of excellence in trauma nursing.
- Provide a forum for stimulating medical, editorial and legislative information.
- Reflect the multidisciplinary nature of trauma and the care of the injured patient.
- Emphasize the vital role of trauma nurses in healthcare.
Wolters Kluwer Health Medical Research
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Two Commerce Square
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Email Kathleen Phelan
Kathryn Schroeter, PhD, RN, CNOR
P.O. Box 334
Random Lake, WI 53075
Email Kathryn Schroeter
JTN Online Editor
Dan P Burgess RN MS CEN
Email Dan Burgess
Article Submission Guidelines
Submitting an article is simple, just follow these outlined steps.
Subscription Rate Information
Even if you are not an STN member, you and/or your institution can receive an annual subscription.
|Individual:||$ 102.95||Individual:||$ 181.95|
|Institutional:||$ 121.95||Institutional:||$ 212.95|
JTN offers display, classified and recruits ad spaces as well as insert options. Full display advertising and insert specifications are outlined here.