Journal of Trauma Nursing
The Journal of Trauma Nursing is the only peer reviewed journal dedicated to trauma nursing. It is the official publication of the Society of Trauma Nursing.
There will be six Issues of JTN in 2014!
Where We Stand
STN Position Papers
- Position Statement on the Role of the Clinical Nurse Specialist in Trauma
- Position Paper on Screening for Alcohol Use in Adult Primary Care Settings, 2005
- Position Paper on the Role of the Nurse Practitioners in Trauma, 2005
- Position Paper on Importance of Trauma Systems - Vital Role of Nursing
- Position Paper on Trauma Center Role in Disaster Planning