Journal of Trauma Nursing
The Journal of Trauma Nursing is the only peer reviewed journal dedicated to trauma nursing. It is the official publication of the Society of Trauma Nursing.
There will be six Issues of JTN in 2014!
- Conference Committee - Mary Jo Pedicino, MSN, RN and Elizabeth Atkins, BSN, RN, CCRN
- EAST Conference Planning Committee - Joan Pirrung, APRN, BC and Amber Kyle, RN
- Education Committee - Cindy Blank-Reid, RN
- Leadership Development Committee - Renee Trainer, MSN, RN and Amber Kyle, MSN, RN
- Membership Committee - Patricia Manion, RN, MSN
- Pediatrics Steering Committee - Lisa Gray, RN, BSN, CPN and Diana Kraus, RN, BSN