Journal of Trauma Nursing
The Journal of Trauma Nursing is the only peer reviewed journal dedicated to trauma nursing. It is the official publication of the Society of Trauma Nursing.
There will be six Issues of JTN in 2014!
- Advanced Practice Trauma Nursing - Cristy M Thomas, FNP, BC and Yvonne Michaud, BSN, MS
- Disaster - Cindy Blank-Reid, RN
- Injury Prevention - Jennifer Davis RN, BSN, MPH, CEN, EMT-P
- Military - Coming soon
- Neurotrauma - Linda Reinhart, RN, BSN, CCRN and Debbie Falkenberg, RN, MSN
- Rural Trauma - Deb Syverson, RN, BSN, EMT and Carol Immermann, RN, BSN