Journal of Trauma Nursing
The Journal of Trauma Nursing is the only peer reviewed journal dedicated to trauma nursing. It is the official publication of the Society of Trauma Nursing.
There will be six Issues of JTN in 2014!
STN 2013 Conference Evaluation Forms
Thursday, April 4
- 2013 President's Address & Annual Meeting
- Plenary Session I: This Year In Public Health And Violence
- Oral Abstract Presentations – Research
- Oral Abstract Presentations – EBP
- Trauma Triad of Death & Damage Control Resuscitation: Lessons From The Military
- Top 10 Survival Tactics For New Trauma Program Managers
- The "Graying" of Trauma Care: Addressing Traumatic Injury in Older Adults
- Plummet to Summit: TBI and the Ascent Toward Recovery
- Stress RX For Trauma Nurses
- Pediatric Concussion
- Violence Prevention Programs That Work
- Writing For Publication: Data to Submission
- Trauma Resuscitation and Video Review
- Family Violence Across All Ages
- Massive Transfusion Protocols: Impact on Outcomes?
- Burnout, Compassion Fatigue, Secondary Traumatic Stress: Buzz Words or Real Deal?
- Delirium & Trauma: Cases of Interest
Friday April 5