- Advocacy—Promote excellence in trauma care through advocacy and public policy.
- Knowledge-sharing—Provide exceptional education and resources for trauma professionals.
- Leadership—Provide leadership opportunities and resources for STN and its members.
- Quality—Develop and execute initiatives that promote excellence and quality across the continuum of trauma care.
- Alliance-building—Develop and maintain coalitions to advance STN's strategic initiatves and create a culture of alliance building.
To promote optimal trauma nursing care to all people globally.
To be the premiere global nursing organization across the trauma continuum.
Collaboration, Education, Innovation, Leadership, and Mentoring
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
Membership Retention and Growth, Engagement and Participation, Financial Sustainability, and Succession Planning