- STN Trauma Registry Work Group Recommendations and Best Practices
- STN Position Statement on Qualifications and Competencies for the Trauma Program Manager
- STN Position Statement on Gun Violence
- Role Delineation Report: Trauma Program Manager, 2018
- STN Position on Trauma Nursing Specialty Certification
- STN National Trauma System Position Paper
- Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma & Society of Trauma Nurses Advanced Practitioner Position Paper: Optimizing the Use of Advanced Practitioners in Trauma and Critical Care, 2016
- Position Statement on Workplace Violence, 2015
- Position Statement on the Role of the Clinical Nurse Specialist in Trauma
- Position Paper on Screening for Alcohol Use in Adult Primary Care Settings, 2005
- Position Paper on the Role of the Nurse Practitioners in Trauma, 2005
- Position Paper on Importance of Trauma Systems - Vital Role of Nursing
- Position Paper on Trauma Center Role in Disaster Planning
The Society of Trauma Nurses is a professional nonprofit organization whose mission is to ensure optimal trauma care to all people locally, regionally, nationally and globally through initiatives focused on trauma nurses related to prevention, education and collaboration with other healthcare disciplines.
Join the Society of Trauma Nurses mailing list for up-to-the-minute updates.
1024 Capital Center Drive, Suite 205, Frankfort, KY 40601